Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pink Floyd The Black Strat: Third Edition Softcover Book!


Note: ALL PHOTO'S ARE EXPANDABLE

So it's been a while since I've updated the progress of the custom Black Strat, but I spent some time with my newly purchased book, Pink Floyd The Black Strat written by Phil Taylor. Phil Taylor is the personal guitar technician for David Gilmour since 1974 and decided to publish a book for the historic guitar. This book has tons of information to the evolution of one of the most iconic guitars ever made. This is my handbook into creating my one-of-a-kind guitar. Here's a glimpse of whats inside!

Front Cover
Closeup of the Black Strat
THE BLACK STRAT!
Back Cover

With this new information, there was changes in the components and parts needed to complete this build. On my next post, i'll show you what I recently purchased from eBay!

For more information of the Black Strat book, go to www.theblackstrat.com

Until next time, keep real music alive!
David Sarmiento

No comments:

Post a Comment